What price lender integrity if myriad interpretations mean nobody knows where they stand?
Net short language is seeping into loan documentation. The problem is that some funds may not know their net position
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CarVal comes clean with ESG CLO platform launch 2 days ago
- Mizuho keeps big European CLO plans on track with senior hire after key CLO figure leaves 2 days ago
- Blackstone establishes 112bp as spread to beat with tight CLO triple As 3 days ago
- CIFC joins post-covid CLO resetters 3 days ago
- Benefit Street 2019 CLO cuts nearly 30bp from cost of debt 3 days ago
- CSO pipeline strengthens following ESG breakthrough 17 days ago
- CMBS market picks hotels for bright summer ahead 17 days ago
- CLO debt investors add risk by dipping into equity tranches 17 days ago
- Diversity database shines light on credit firms not stepping up 17 days ago
- Investors proclaim ‘CLO arb is good’ 17 days ago