Variations emerge in triple C CLO risk strategies
Managers that have launched CLOs with up to 50% allowance for triple C-rated assets are pursuing one of two different strategies.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- DFG appoints CEO and makes several promotions including new co-CIO less than 1 hour ago
- Onex claims three new US CLO equity investors less than 1 hour ago
- CSAM returns to five-year CLO structures with new issue deal 1 hour ago
- Napier Park prices five-year reinvestment CLO via BNP Paribas 2 hours ago
- Palmer Square achieves tightest cost of debt for European CLO since March sell-off 2 hours ago
- Faith in structures has been rewarded 21 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 21 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 21 days ago
- The tranche market shines, whatever your view on credit 21 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 22 days ago