Upper mid-market yields value on price and leverage
Direct lenders are getting access to greater deal flow in the upper middle-market with private equity sponsors leaning towards private credit after a torrid end to last year in the broadly syndicated loan market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- So long! US high yield index jumps tighter with roll from old to new series less than 1 hour ago
- Experienced structured credit trader to join bank after leaving Credit Suisse less than 1 hour ago
- Golub's 2022 CLO volume passes $4 billion mark 14 hours ago
- Large CLO investor becomes latest to launch triple-A focused CLO ETF 20 hours ago
- European credit returns to peak covid levels with UK getting pounded 1 day ago
- "The equity IRRs of enhanced CLOs are nearly all in the bottom decile of the market" 1 month ago
- "Extreme volatility can push BSL yields close to mid market levels, although that trade never lasts" 1 month ago
- ECB acts on inflation but gas and other worries grow worse 1 month ago
- Convertibles head for recovery after six months stuck in gridlock 1 month ago
- Triple A CLOs discounted by 0.5 cents as spreads widen 1 month ago