Direct lenders pin hopes on ESG as risk management tool
Strategies geared towards environmental, social and governance (ESG) may have originally been popularised at the behest of pension funds seeking responsible investments, but there are growing hopes that incorporating ESG will help fund managers outperform in a downturn.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Churchill splits double Bs for first mid market CLO in two years 14 hours ago
- Owl Rock gives two hoots after issuing second low-levered CLO 18 hours ago
- Allianz GI names CEO and head of investments as Utermann steps down 20 hours ago
- Credit Suisse makes leadership changes after creating head of private credit role 21 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: springing back into life after September drought 3 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 4 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 4 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 4 days ago
- They said it: "Risky unmarked things are not not-risky. It will end in tears" 4 days ago
- Past returns: Bond king’s exit ends CLO refis 4 days ago