Direct lenders pin hopes on ESG as risk management tool
Strategies geared towards environmental, social and governance (ESG) may have originally been popularised at the behest of pension funds seeking responsible investments, but there are growing hopes that incorporating ESG will help fund managers outperform in a downturn.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension commits over $300 million to credit 4 hours ago
- California pension backs Owl Rock direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- Schelcher nears €300 million first close of European direct lending fund 5 hours ago
- CVC appoints director to bolster French private debt origination 6 hours ago
- Purdue Pharma bankruptcy highlights value of ESG analysis 1 day ago
- Golub blazes trail to Europe as other US lenders eye partnerships 14 days ago
- CLO managers went to CCC, to see what they could CCC… 14 days ago
- Guidelines fail to assuage fears over loose reporting standards 14 days ago
- Five-year bespokes movement leads to managed CSO talks 14 days ago
- Ucits at a glance 14 days ago