Abu Dhabi fund eyes CLO tranche investments
Having gained exposure to the CLO market via its seed investment in New York-based AGL Credit Management, the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) is looking to double up by also investing in CLO tranches.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OC health check: CLOs end 2020 with fragile recovery 14 hours ago
- Buy CLO equity to capitalise on reflation, says JP Morgan 18 hours ago
- Goldman markets refinancing of HPS's debut European CLO 18 hours ago
- Credit Rendezvous: heading for homes 19 hours ago
- CLO tranche ratings to stabilise as Fitch revises covid stress scenario 21 hours ago
- Perhaps 2021 will be the first year of the next expansion 1 month ago
- CLO issuers flex their bond muscles 1 month ago
- We were battered in 2020 — but we weren’t beaten 1 month ago
- CLO M&A to pick up with underperformers at risk 1 month ago
- Spanish boutique goes for growth with CLO equity fund 1 month ago