Spotlighting the original originator
Five years ago in Creditflux, we reported on the very first CLO originator fund being launched: Blackstone/GSO Corporate Funding.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Making arb work of it 12 hours ago
- Highland directors intervene to get CLO mismanagement lawsuit dropped 15 hours ago
- Credit traders’ kickstand: a year comes undone in a week as world faces coronavirus moment of truth 15 hours ago
- Rhode Island pension moves into EM debt 15 hours ago
- Pretium buys Latigo to boost distressed capabilities 16 hours ago
- Don’t be tempted by low debt costs — the key driver of performance in static CLOs is market timing 22 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 22 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 22 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 22 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 22 days ago