Spire scales heights as Creditflux’s Manager of the Year 2019
Spire Partners celebrated bringing home three Creditflux awards, including the coveted Manager of the Year trophy, on a night of high spirits on 8 May at London’s Landmark Hotel.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: deal flow slows ahead of US election 19 hours ago
- NXT CEO to retire next year 23 hours ago
- BMO caters to Europeans with new US mid market loan fund 1 day ago
- Former Brevan Howard PM rejoins and brings macro funds with him 1 day ago
- Scandinavian Airlines System triggers restructuring credit event 1 day ago
- Faith in structures has been rewarded 21 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 21 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 21 days ago
- The tranche market shines, whatever your view on credit 21 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 21 days ago