Doing CLOs is hard work as recovery lags
There’s scrutiny on staffing, structures and, of course, ‘the challenging arb’. But Q4 volatility created opportunity, which led speakers at the Creditflux CLO Symposium to ask for more
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Symphony issues first CLO since integration with Nuveen 18 hours ago
- Cerberus takes lead in mid market CLO volume post-covid 19 hours ago
- Eaton Vance prices first CLO following Morgan Stanley buyout announcement 19 hours ago
- Marathon prices first new issue CLO of 2020 19 hours ago
- GSO edges past Redding Ridge in 2020 CLO new issues with US deal 20 hours ago
- European CLO leverage battered 11 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 11 days ago
- CLO market splits en route to Volcker rule compliance 11 days ago
- Sovereign wealth funds empower direct lenders 11 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 11 days ago