Baird targets CLO arranging business
A New York brokerage with a CLO trading business is making a pitch to be the first debut arranger of the year. According to market sources, RW Baird has hired CLO origination specialist Mario Verna with a view to building out a CLO primary business. In March, Verna left Guggenheim Securities, where he served on the CLO desk as a managing director.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO adds $10 billion to inflows with direct lending, structured credit and energy 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley joins participating bidders for Weatherford CDS auction 2 days ago
- GLG confirms two portfolio manager hires for distressed unit in London 2 days ago
- Junior notes of forthcoming GSO European CLO go subject 2 days ago
- New manager premium evaporates for Sound Point in second euro CLO 3 days ago
- Upper mid-market yields value on price and leverage 17 days ago
- CLOs are pricing with an acronym premium rather than an illiquidity premium 17 days ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 17 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 17 days ago
- Pimco plans CLO management return after 12-year absence 17 days ago