Steinhoff CDS auction in limbo due to lock-up and CVA
A date to settle CDS referencing Steinhoff Europe had still to be agreed as Creditflux went to press — more than a month on from when the EMEA Determinations Committee (DC) ruled that the company had triggered a failure-to-pay credit event.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares buys majority stake in Asian credit manager SSG 5 hours ago
- Wait is over: submissions open for Creditflux's 12th annual Manager Awards 5 hours ago
- Change at top for Citi correlation trading as head assumes chief risk officer job 8 hours ago
- Portfolio managers wary of US default rates, IACPM survey reveals 8 hours ago
- Pimco launches listed multi-sector global credit fund 9 hours ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 1 month ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 1 month ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 1 month ago