Steinhoff CDS auction in limbo due to lock-up and CVA
A date to settle CDS referencing Steinhoff Europe had still to be agreed as Creditflux went to press — more than a month on from when the EMEA Determinations Committee (DC) ruled that the company had triggered a failure-to-pay credit event.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders’ kickstand: it’s a tough time to go short 7 hours ago
- Pemberton pulls in €3.5 billion for European direct lending fund 10 hours ago
- Traders eye high yield CDS b-wics as index rally opens up skew 1 day ago
- Large US direct lender eyes expansion into Europe, reports Debtwire 1 day ago
- Italian job bombshell doesn't blow doors off financial CDS outperformance 2 days ago
- US CLOs thrive as managers embrace secondary loan market 21 days ago
- New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’ 21 days ago
- Investors seek oasis as new issues dry up 21 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 22 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 22 days ago