Steinhoff CDS auction in limbo due to lock-up and CVA
A date to settle CDS referencing Steinhoff Europe had still to be agreed as Creditflux went to press — more than a month on from when the EMEA Determinations Committee (DC) ruled that the company had triggered a failure-to-pay credit event.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Euro CLO round-up: debt investors own the floor as tempo picks up 11 hours ago
- Go long CLO triple-A and pick cash bonds over CDS, says JP Morgan 14 hours ago
- Spreads tighten 3bp as Axa IM prices first European new issue CLO for 12 months 15 hours ago
- Zais revamps credit policy to reflect ESG 15 hours ago
- ICG becomes third CLO manager to reset in Europe in one week 15 hours ago
- CLO managers went to CCC, to see what they could CCC… 11 days ago
- Guidelines fail to assuage fears over loose reporting standards 11 days ago
- Five-year bespokes movement leads to managed CSO talks 11 days ago
- Ucits at a glance 11 days ago
- US hedge funds use leverage to buy European CLOs 11 days ago