Points up front: An unethical CLO? Can’t be right, can it?
On 1 April, our new writer Faro Ipoll posted a report on Fetid Brook Capital’s plans for a CLO backed by unethical loans — counter to the trend of environmental, social and governance-friendly CLOs.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: Five out, five in as market digests new issuance wave 1 day ago
- Control position in strong 2018 Axa CLO on sale today 1 day ago
- Octagon joins ranks of post-covid CLO resetters 2 days ago
- Two managers rework 2019 CLOs 2 days ago
- Sticky European CLO triple As refuse to budge but mezz comes in as Redding Ridge resets 2 days ago
- Fairwater eyes tranches and options as prospects ‘multiply’ 9 days ago
- Investor uses Paris Agreement as template for ESG language 9 days ago
- Structurers tempted by buy-side perks amid CLO bonanza 9 days ago
- CLO fund comes top by distance in middling month for credit 9 days ago
- Past returns: Hedging is back 9 days ago