Managers slide down term curve
PGIM and Voya were among managers issuing short dated deals in the first quarter. These CLOs, along with a surge in b-wics, kept up the supply of short dated paper as refinancings fell away
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: new issue becomes name of game with 14 managers preparing to price 1 day ago
- Single Bs and periphery in favour as European HY market deleverages: BofA 1 day ago
- Prytania and Scio strike partnership with UK SME lender 1 day ago
- Audax closes fifth junior debt fund at $1.9 billion 1 day ago
- New issue CLO dry spell ends as Ares produces tight US deal 2 days ago
- CLO investor uses Paris Agreement as template for ESG language 2 days ago
- Structurers tempted by buy-side perks amid CLO bonanza 2 days ago
- CLO fund comes top by distance in middling month for credit 2 days ago
- Fairwater eyes tranches and options as prospects ‘multiply’ 2 days ago
- Past returns: Hedging is back 2 days ago