Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off
Several asset managers have outlined plans for growth in Asia as one of their foremost priorities this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Reminder: Creditflux CSO survey awaits your response 17 hours ago
- Pemberton adds head of investor relations in London 19 hours ago
- US pension backs Pimco to reach private credit target 19 hours ago
- AMP hits $4 billion hard cap on fourth infrastructure debt fund 19 hours ago
- Kartesia opens Munich office for new hire Mirante 1 day ago
- Any takers for illiquid European CLO equity? 20 days ago
- LCH and Ice prepare to battle it out over options clearing 20 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 20 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 20 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 20 days ago