Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off
Several asset managers have outlined plans for growth in Asia as one of their foremost priorities this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension seeks private credit consultant and ESG services 2 days ago
- Texas pension to invest up to $225 in distressed debt 2 days ago
- Emerging market CDS trading slumped in Q2, finds Emta 3 days ago
- Bain garners $973 million for middle market fund 3 days ago
- Silicon Valley pension to invest $20 million in private debt 4 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 17 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 17 days ago
- Ellington finds Ucits success with mix of structured and synthetic 17 days ago
- Market rallies as key CLO investor retreats 17 days ago
- Euro CLO managers ditch Moody’s as negative views rise 17 days ago