Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off
Several asset managers have outlined plans for growth in Asia as one of their foremost priorities this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- NXT CEO to retire next year 1 day ago
- BMO caters to Europeans with new US mid market loan fund 1 day ago
- Scandinavian Airlines System triggers restructuring credit event 2 days ago
- Stepstone subsidiary raises $35 million private markets fund for high net worth individuals 2 days ago
- Ares holds €6.97 billion first close on European direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Faith in structures has been rewarded 22 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 22 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 22 days ago
- The tranche market shines, whatever your view on credit 22 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 22 days ago