Managers look east as Asian credit fundraising takes off
Several asset managers have outlined plans for growth in Asia as one of their foremost priorities this year.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US pension earmarks $35 million for mezzanine debt fund 4 hours ago
- Europe/US credit gap extends as coronavirus curves part ways 5 hours ago
- UK government approves covid-19 loan scheme for larger businesses 6 hours ago
- Creditflux unveils newsletter platform 3 days ago
- Credit event hits new CDX HY as Crossover name's default risk surges 3 days ago
- Points up front: Despite the fees, European SME CLOs are the future 4 days ago
- CLO warehouses trigger draw stops as loan market tanks 4 days ago
- High yield index widening drives equity tranche trades 4 days ago
- Structured credit dragged very wide — but CLOs stand to gain 4 days ago
- SME CLO features PDL mechanism 4 days ago