It’s possible to be big — and still be picky
Our analysis of 2018 CLOs shows that firms such as Credit Suisse Asset Management and Sound Point Capital Management have built loan portfolios that are different to the rest of the market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders’ kickstand: it’s a tough time to go short 1 day ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 1 day ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 1 day ago
- Minnesota pension slates $100 million for private credit 2 days ago
- Traders eye high yield CDS b-wics as index rally opens up skew 2 days ago
- US CLOs thrive as managers embrace secondary loan market 23 days ago
- New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’ 23 days ago
- Investors seek oasis as new issues dry up 23 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 23 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 23 days ago