It’s possible to be big — and still be picky
Our analysis of 2018 CLOs shows that firms such as Credit Suisse Asset Management and Sound Point Capital Management have built loan portfolios that are different to the rest of the market.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- European financials outperform corporates as coronavirus spreads 3 hours ago
- CLOs at risk of failing WAS tests due to loan refi wave, finds JP Morgan 4 hours ago
- Credit event protocol goes into force with 60 extra sign-ups 4 hours ago
- Palmer Square becomes first CLO manager to price twice in 2020 5 hours ago
- TCW to revamp CLO refi market with first digital repricing this week 5 hours ago
- Attack is the best form of defence 1 month ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 1 month ago
- Issuers fashion new outfits for junior mezz 1 month ago
- CSO arrangers look to build on $65bn of issuance in 2019 1 month ago
- Direct lenders seek flexibility as leverage facilities disperse 1 month ago