Investors back multi-asset funds for high yield gains
Multi-asset funds that include credit have become popular among institutional investors.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Churchill splits double Bs for first mid market CLO in two years 4 hours ago
- Owl Rock gives two hoots after issuing second low-levered CLO 8 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley IM pre-markets debut US CLO 9 hours ago
- Allianz GI names CEO and head of investments as Utermann steps down 10 hours ago
- Credit Suisse makes leadership changes after creating head of private credit role 11 hours ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 4 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 4 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 4 days ago
- They said it: "Risky unmarked things are not not-risky. It will end in tears" 4 days ago
- Past returns: Bond king’s exit ends CLO refis 4 days ago