Gateway sees an opening for CDOs with flexible mandates
Gateway Credit Partners is taking an unconventional route towards building a corporate credit management platform by creating its business around CDOs
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ArrowMark completes purchase of StoneCastle's asset manager 2 days ago
- Charitable daf "seeded by Highland" files lawsuit alleging CLO mismanagement 2 days ago
- CLOs feel flat after housing $335 million of bankrupt RentPath 2 days ago
- New York pension fund puts emphasis on sustainability with $800m credit allocation 2 days ago
- Axa terminates $14 billion fixed income mandate with AB as it takes assets in-house 2 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 10 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 10 days ago
- CLO double Bs begin bounce back in b-wic bonanza 10 days ago
- CSO arrangers take notes from success of CLOs 10 days ago
- They said it: "Ticking time bombs" 10 days ago