Capital raised for risk retention keeps struggling CLOs afloat
In a bid to turn struggling warehouses into CLOs, managers are prepared to take losses on funds raised for risk retention in order to issue new deals.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Traders eye high yield CDS b-wics as index rally opens up skew 5 hours ago
- Large US direct lender eyes expansion into Europe, reports Debtwire 5 hours ago
- Saratoga picks up its second SBIC license 5 hours ago
- 14% of 2016 CLOs left waiting amid refinancing wave 5 hours ago
- Italian job bombshell doesn't blow doors off financial CDS outperformance 1 day ago
- US CLOs thrive as managers embrace secondary loan market 20 days ago
- New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’ 20 days ago
- Investors seek oasis as new issues dry up 20 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 20 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 20 days ago