CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments
US CLO equity investors this year seem to be focused on downside risk and this is evident in the lack of single B-rated debt in 2019 CLOs. However, there is demand emerging for a new style of single B-rated tranches that are forcing some equity investors to reconsider their stance.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: ESG, risk retention and secondary loans come to the fore 2 hours ago
- CSAM adds to CLO investment team in New York 6 hours ago
- Guggenheim prices its second mid market CLO 6 hours ago
- CSAM becomes 10th manager to reset European CLO in 2019 7 hours ago
- GSO adds turbo tranche feature to European CLO as part of reset 7 hours ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 6 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 6 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 6 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 6 days ago
- They said it: "Risky unmarked things are not not-risky. It will end in tears" 6 days ago