CLO single Bs to return with higher attachments
US CLO equity investors this year seem to be focused on downside risk and this is evident in the lack of single B-rated debt in 2019 CLOs. However, there is demand emerging for a new style of single B-rated tranches that are forcing some equity investors to reconsider their stance.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Big questions for CDS shorters as Isda protocol countdown begins 2 days ago
- Morgan Stanley plans CLO management return with senior hire 2 days ago
- Aegon returns with new CLO pricing triple A tight of market 2 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prices first ever CLO 2.0 with Credit Suisse 2 days ago
- US pension seeks private credit consultant and ESG services 2 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 17 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 17 days ago
- Ellington finds Ucits success with mix of structured and synthetic 17 days ago
- Market rallies as key CLO investor retreats 17 days ago
- Euro CLO managers ditch Moody’s as negative views rise 17 days ago