They said it: "Patience, prudence and vigilance"
At Creditflux’s European direct lending event, Cheyne Capital’s Anthony Robertson reveals his top tips for managing in credit today
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Cerberus ends 10-month CLO absence with tight triple-As 1 day ago
- European high yield converges on US as credit pushes wider 1 day ago
- Seaport hires veteran for European loan trading push 1 day ago
- LP round up: $5 billion flows to credit as private market allocations increase 1 day ago
- Spreads gap wider as slowdown fears sink in 2 days ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 23 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 23 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 23 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 23 days ago
- Ticked off: European loan docs turn aggressive 23 days ago