Liquidity and disclosure issues threaten potential CRE CLO market
Most investors that participate in the commercial real estate CLO market want to increase their exposure. But the lack of liquidity and standardised disclosure is holding them back.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO pipeline: busy January sets the tone for the year 2 hours ago
- Octaura's first fully electronic syndicated loans trade 3 hours ago
- Horizon Kinetics plots fund conversion into CLO ETF 5 hours ago
- Senior CLO officials leave Natixis in shock round of resignations 6 hours ago
- BC Credit targets $1.25 billion for third opportunistic credit fund 7 hours ago
- Rope-a-dope brings knock-out returns 30 days ago
- Sourcing channels help Aeon flow into CRE CLOs 1 month ago
- JP Morgan leads bank investors in CLOs with $63.44 billion 1 month ago
- LDI funds prepare for return to CLOs and ABS early next year 1 month ago
- Creativity pays off as investors lap up static euro CLOs 1 month ago