Liquidity and disclosure issues threaten potential CRE CLO market
Most investors that participate in the commercial real estate CLO market want to increase their exposure. But the lack of liquidity and standardised disclosure is holding them back.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse spreads hit year's new wides 1 hour ago
- US manager becomes latest to register triple A CLO ETF 2 hours ago
- CSAM and CVC take different paths to benchmark 220bp US CLO triple A print 18 hours ago
- Europe regains momentum versus US despite bank concerns 1 day ago
- CLO double Bs offer attractive entry point despite likely loan downgrades, says Neuberger 1 day ago
- Weren’t there more of us than this? 26 days ago
- High yield markets win big in 2022’s love-letter to CDS 26 days ago
- New US CLOs brace for EU’s Article 7 reporting requirements 27 days ago
- Western Alliance moves into CLO trustee business with aim of halving wait for reports 27 days ago
- European CLO market weathers liability-driven investment crisis as just 4% of b-wics fail to trade 27 days ago