Liquidity and disclosure issues threaten potential CRE CLO market
Most investors that participate in the commercial real estate CLO market want to increase their exposure. But the lack of liquidity and standardised disclosure is holding them back.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Apex cuts coupon on fixed rate triple As in single tranche CLO refi 6 hours ago
- Triple A investors lock in spreads for extra three months as Marble Point prices CLO 7 hours ago
- Nine bonds make list to settle Noble, positing 98-cent CDS pay out 7 hours ago
- Axa IM fund drops in July as it seeks call on non-paying 2013 CLO 8 hours ago
- Pantheon partner takes new role as head of European investor relations 1 day ago
- Hayfin broadens scope of structured credit business 7 days ago
- CSOs start printing again with new money ready to invest 7 days ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 7 days ago
- CLO managers offer views on ESG for upcoming PRI report 7 days ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 7 days ago