LibreMax strikes CLO equity deal after acquiring Trimaran
LibreMax is a name associated with managing hedge funds, but the firm is expanding into long-term strategies, geared towards lock-up funds.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC European CLO head leaves on eve of deal pricing 2 days ago
- Par-Four goes whistling straight for the CLO market as it resets 2018 deal 2 days ago
- Fitch cuts US leveraged loan default rate projection 2 days ago
- CIFC's Vaccaro highlights importance of company culture [video] 2 days ago
- HarbourVest sails to $892 million final close for first dedicated US direct lending fund 2 days ago
- "There are concerns about volatile sectors in high yield, but IG may be vulnerable to macro changes" 24 days ago
- Patience pays off as control CLO equity investor expands into US 24 days ago
- Heavy supply plus junior staff shortages create CLO logjam 24 days ago
- CLOs face uncertainty as Libor rate deadline looms 24 days ago
- August breaks historic trend with busiest month for CLOs 24 days ago