LibreMax strikes CLO equity deal after acquiring Trimaran
LibreMax is a name associated with managing hedge funds, but the firm is expanding into long-term strategies, geared towards lock-up funds.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- "IG investors might want to rethink the instrument, but they need not fear rising rates just yet" 2 days ago
- US private credit deals set to increase but flexible terms may not remain, finds Katten 2 days ago
- GreensLedge and NatWest prep Euro CLO arranging comeback with Blackstone reset 2 days ago
- World welcomes debut CLO manager as Centerbridge joins bond-flex issuers 3 days ago
- Five refis add $1.43 billion to CLO market 3 days ago
- Loan technical and supply glut keeps CLOs in check 3 days ago
- CLO supply boom spurs S&P to demand issuance calendars 3 days ago
- Issuers offer bespoke CLO terms to wealthy investors 3 days ago
- CLO managers eye bonds as short-dated loan universe shrinks 3 days ago
- Inflation fears add to allure of CLOs and keep fatigue at bay 3 days ago