Japanese investors must confirm assets are appropriate... CLO managers can provide assurances
The stipulation that Japanese banks invest in appropriately formed assets is unlikely to hurt the CLO industry
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Apex cuts coupon on fixed rate triple As in single tranche CLO refi 5 hours ago
- Triple A investors lock in spreads for extra three months as Marble Point prices CLO 5 hours ago
- Axa IM fund drops in July as it seeks call on non-paying 2013 CLO 7 hours ago
- Beneath the triple C: CLOs get their sneakers on as retailers run into bankruptcy 1 day ago
- US CLO managers show they are quite partial to refis as Aegon prices 1 day ago
- Hayfin broadens scope of structured credit business 7 days ago
- CSOs start printing again with new money ready to invest 7 days ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 7 days ago
- CLO managers offer views on ESG for upcoming PRI report 7 days ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 7 days ago