Distressed specialists monitor weaknesses in direct lending
Stressed and distressed debt managers might be best served by looking at the direct lending market for opportunities. Sources say that two of the most experienced direct lenders in the business have been forced to deal with problem credits in their portfolios
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Galapagos failure-to-pay credit event posed to DC as bond grace period lapses 1 day ago
- PennantPark raises $750 million for direct lending and opportunistic credit 1 day ago
- ResponsAbility closes impact securitisation at $175 million 1 day ago
- Clover Tech cov-lite loan blots CLOs after spilling a third of its value 2 days ago
- Weatherford CDS auction next week could have 17 deliverables 2 days ago
- CLOs are pricing with an acronym premium rather than an illiquidity premium 14 days ago
- Investments in CSOs can be more fruitful than in CLOs 14 days ago
- Short-dated CLOs still have life in them 14 days ago
- Pimco plans CLO management return after 12-year absence 15 days ago
- Tranche trading is back: relative value plays power growth 15 days ago