Distressed specialists monitor weaknesses in direct lending
Stressed and distressed debt managers might be best served by looking at the direct lending market for opportunities. Sources say that two of the most experienced direct lenders in the business have been forced to deal with problem credits in their portfolios
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Aegon targets ABS for new fund 15 hours ago
- Barings prints largest post-covid European CLO via Natixis 16 hours ago
- CVC sets new triple A benchmark for Euro CLOs at 110bp 3 days ago
- CLOs hold €250 million of defaulted French events organiser Comexposium 3 days ago
- PGIM embarks on European CLO comeback with first deal since early March 3 days ago
- Lenders aren’t as adventurous, but they realise if they don’t act now, 2020 will be a lost year 25 days ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 25 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 25 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 25 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 25 days ago