Direct lenders split over best way to manage loan restructuring
Direct lenders are divided on how best to set up internally when dealing with loans that require restructuring. Some managers argue that a deal should be restructured via the original deal team
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CDS takes brunt of coronavirus panic sell-off 18 hours ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 18 hours ago
- 2016 MidOcean CLO suffers downgrade to triple C amid par losses 18 hours ago
- Senior portfolio manager leaves Octagon ahead of move to rival CLO issuer 19 hours ago
- Refi wave gets bigger as Apollo and Neuberger reprice CLOs 3 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 18 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 18 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 18 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 18 days ago
- CSAM sees sun after nine years in shade 18 days ago