CLO monoline businesses return with new purpose
CLO tranche insurance is making a comeback. Assured Guaranty has underwritten two middle market transactions, while in Europe various firms are testing the waters for this type of insurance, according to sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM returns to top of US league tables after large CLO reset 12 hours ago
- Dyal buys 20% stake in direct lender Owl Rock 14 hours ago
- The Last Tranche with THL’s Herzig: loan bifurcation and the direct lending safety net 1 day ago
- Churchill splits double Bs for first mid market CLO in two years 1 day ago
- Owl Rock gives two hoots after issuing second low-levered CLO 1 day ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 5 days ago
- Managers dispel myth that lenders can’t influence ESG 5 days ago
- CLO Census: market votes for Citi as best arranger globally 5 days ago
- They said it: "Risky unmarked things are not not-risky. It will end in tears" 5 days ago
- Past returns: Bond king’s exit ends CLO refis 5 days ago