CLO monoline businesses return with new purpose
CLO tranche insurance is making a comeback. Assured Guaranty has underwritten two middle market transactions, while in Europe various firms are testing the waters for this type of insurance, according to sources.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Diamond auction settles CDS at 7.4 cents 2 hours ago
- Bankrupt Hertz runs out of gas with CLOs holding $245 million 4 hours ago
- Single Bs set to return to primary euro CLOs as Napier Park markets new issue 1 day ago
- TCW targets $1 billion for talf fund and attracts two pensions 3 days ago
- Europe’s newcomers find ways to stand out 3 days ago
- Liquidity is king. A company with a sound long-term value proposition may not last the next few weeks 18 days ago
- The CMBS talf proposal is simple and effective. A similar approach for CLOs would be welcomed 18 days ago
- CSOs are hurting but will emerge stronger, say sources 18 days ago
- Waiting game pays off for European pension fund 18 days ago
- Direct lenders turn on liquidity taps as major Q2 test awaits 18 days ago