Bespoke gains pull CLO buyers as market tipped to hit $100bn
Synthetic bespoke issuance could catch up with the more visible CLO market this year, say structured credit specialists
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- It's confirmed: loans are not bonds in " victory for the flow of capital to American businesses" 16 hours ago
- Investcorp launches Italian NPL fund 16 hours ago
- MGG hires former Monroe partner to its direct lending team 17 hours ago
- Fitch takes action on 29 European CLO tranches 17 hours ago
- Post-sell-off US CLO volumes on track to pass $9 billion as Sound Point markets deal 1 day ago
- Where are the gloating I-told-you-so columnists who claimed CLOs would bring global destruction? 20 days ago
- Liquidity is king. A company with a sound long-term value proposition may not last the next few weeks 20 days ago
- The CMBS talf proposal is simple and effective. A similar approach for CLOs would be welcomed 20 days ago
- CSOs are hurting but will emerge stronger, say sources 20 days ago
- Waiting game pays off for European pension fund 20 days ago