Securitisation Regulation hits European ABS issuance
Issuance in traditional European ABS has been notably slow in the first two months of 2019 following the introduction of the new Securitisation Regulation.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIP plugs ABS team gap with senior portfolio manager hire in London 4 hours ago
- Key CLO official earns promotion to managing director at Z Capital 5 hours ago
- Euro resets close triple A basis with US CLOs 23 hours ago
- Publishing boost for French firm but China sours wider market 1 day ago
- Ares tightens 2019 CLO by 19bp with reset 1 day ago
- CSO pipeline strengthens following ESG breakthrough 20 days ago
- CMBS market picks hotels for bright summer ahead 20 days ago
- CLO debt investors add risk by dipping into equity tranches 20 days ago
- Diversity database shines light on credit firms not stepping up 20 days ago
- Investors proclaim ‘CLO arb is good’ 20 days ago