Portfolio financiers thrive as private equity funds fret
Funds that lend to private equity vehicles showed their worth in the fourth quarter as valuations across credit and equity took a hit
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: AGL aims high as it prepares fifth new issue of 2020 20 hours ago
- Ex-Morgan Stanley CLO head joins blockchain firm to "change world of finance" 21 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Owl Rock rolls past Golub for new issue lead 22 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables - July 2020 YTD 22 hours ago
- US CLO league tables: refis return as Apollo and Citi maintain leads 22 hours ago
- Managers advised to refresh disclosures after SEC risk alert 1 day ago
- CLO managers offer views on ESG for upcoming PRI report 1 day ago
- Direct lenders brace for requests to ignore covid quarters 1 day ago
- Flat Rock eyes interval fund conversion for private BDC 1 day ago
- Managers weigh up matters of principal 1 day ago