Pimco targets securitisation-friendly assets for $1 billion fund
Pimco is winning US pension fund support for a strategy geared towards purchasing what it describes as private credit assets “that have historically been securitised”
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Post-reinvestment CLO hit by downgrade to Caa3 as warf rises 6 hours ago
- European CLO managers with big bond buckets do best, finds Bank of America 6 hours ago
- McClatchy initial list points to 48 cent CDS pay-out 7 hours ago
- CDS takes brunt of coronavirus panic sell-off 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices US CLO in line with experienced issuer as triple As tighten 1 day ago
- Don’t be tempted by low debt costs — the key driver of performance in static CLOs is market timing 18 days ago
- Pimco plans to outperform come rain or shine with $4.5bn all-weather fund 18 days ago
- CLOs in line to benefit with Volcker rewrite on the horizon 19 days ago
- Correlation rise stokes mezz rally but adds to CSO woes 19 days ago
- Managers face ESG disclosure pressure under ‘ambitious and demanding’ EU regulations 19 days ago