Past returns: short and sweet
Five years ago in Creditflux, we reported on Pimco emerging as a major buyer of triple A-rated US CLO tranches
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO running financing costs plummet as East West prices debut deal 17 hours ago
- NIBC prices 'first fully-compliant' ESG CLO 18 hours ago
- US pension backs insurance credit fund 18 hours ago
- Job opportunity with Golub: structured products 1 day ago
- CLO tranche investor leaves Carlyle after 12 years 1 day ago
- We didn’t take full advantage of volatility 14 days ago
- The ideal home for a loan 14 days ago
- Search for clarity over reporting templates leads European CLO managers to tech solutions 14 days ago
- CLO issuers split triple Bs as mezz demand shrinks 14 days ago
- Two roads diverged in the CLO wood 14 days ago