CLO managers make arbitrage work by boosting leverage
Leverage in European CLOs is now averaging 9.6 times debt to equity versus 8.3 times in the first quarter of 2017
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Former structured credit co-head Messina lands on buy side 2 days ago
- Ex-CQS portfolio manager resurfaces at Axa IM 2 days ago
- CDP commits to Italian private debt 2 days ago
- JP Morgan AM moves CFO to head up private credit 3 days ago
- Devon pension backs Brunel private debt portfolio 3 days ago
- Falling correlation reignites passion for index tranche trades 3 days ago
- Pitching your structured credit fund: the three golden rules 3 days ago
- Farewell Mike 3 days ago
- Managers acquiesce on fees as small UK pensions seek private credit nest egg 3 days ago
- Private debt secondaries expected to soar in 2020 3 days ago