CLO managers make arbitrage work by boosting leverage
Leverage in European CLOs is now averaging 9.6 times debt to equity versus 8.3 times in the first quarter of 2017
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CEO Wriedt to part ways with DFG and launch his own business 12 hours ago
- MeDirect confirms corp credit step-back, as CLO team seeks spin-off 22 hours ago
- Loan slump brings managers closer 22 hours ago
- 2020 is a massive opportunity for change - and clinging to past achievements won't wash 22 hours ago
- It’s all going to plan 22 hours ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 22 hours ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 22 hours ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 22 hours ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 22 hours ago
- Palmer Square eyes talf-eligible CLO after Fed clarification 22 hours ago