SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds
The Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has released proposals to allow regulated US funds, including listed funds, closed-end funds and business development companies (BDCs), to acquire shares of other regulated funds in excess of current limitations
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Reminder: Creditflux CSO survey awaits your response 6 hours ago
- Pemberton adds head of investor relations in London 8 hours ago
- Ares joins exclusive group of managers to price six new CLOs in 2019 8 hours ago
- US pension backs Pimco to reach private credit target 8 hours ago
- AMP hits $4 billion hard cap on fourth infrastructure debt fund 9 hours ago
- Any takers for illiquid European CLO equity? 20 days ago
- LCH and Ice prepare to battle it out over options clearing 20 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 20 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 20 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 20 days ago