Past returns: Columbia wins at long game
Ten years ago in Creditflux we reported on loan and bond holders squabbling as they sought to extract maximum value from LyondellBasell debt after the company filed for bankruptcy in January 2009
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- HalseyPoint markets debut deal with single Bs as senior US CLO spreads gap wider 22 hours ago
- Barings splits triple As for latest new issue CLO 23 hours ago
- Deluxe decline leaves CLOs feeling deflated 23 hours ago
- US university backs private credit fund 23 hours ago
- Californian pension commits $15 million to Angelo Gordon credit fund 23 hours ago
- Analysts have interpreted the IG credit risk premium in various ways — but the point is to harvest it 29 days ago
- The machines are here to help 29 days ago
- CBOs aren’t fixated on interest rate moves 29 days ago
- Rising idiosyncratic risk leads to calls for high yield index tranche fix from traders 29 days ago
- Established firms say managers new to European CLOs will struggle to attract assets 29 days ago