CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears
Credit default swaps have navigated two big tests of their rules, holding up to scrutiny on Ziggo Bond Finance (ZBF) and Sears Roebuck Acceptance Corp (SRAC), despite warnings they could weaken the product
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Comment: Europcar auction dented short-sellers but not CDS 12 hours ago
- Five-year CLO triple As rally to 124bp with Sixth Street US deal 12 hours ago
- Loomis Sayles promotes official to structured credit portfolio manager 15 hours ago
- Alcentra co-CIO for liquid credit set to leave this month 15 hours ago
- Three transactions take 2021 CLO refi volumes over $3.5 billion 3 days ago
- CLO M&A to pick up with underperformers at risk 1 month ago
- Spanish boutique goes for growth with CLO equity fund 1 month ago
- New valuation rules to 'severely limit' fixed income cross trades 1 month ago
- CLO managers gain time with Libor deadline extension 1 month ago
- All’s well that ends well in 2020 OC tests 1 month ago