CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears
Credit default swaps have navigated two big tests of their rules, holding up to scrutiny on Ziggo Bond Finance (ZBF) and Sears Roebuck Acceptance Corp (SRAC), despite warnings they could weaken the product
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Stepstone wins €215 million private debt mandate from Italian pensions 9 hours ago
- Euro CLO new issue 2021 volumes hit €17 billion as Palmer Square and Invesco price 10 hours ago
- BofA bumps up Euro CLO refi/reset forecast as CVC and CBAM rework 2020 deals 11 hours ago
- BlackRock European ABS head joins USS 11 hours ago
- CLO demand to drive loan outperformance over bonds: BNP Paribas 12 hours ago
- Tech firm tempts credit investors with supply chain finance offer 18 days ago
- Credit markets heed early indicators of inflation pressure 18 days ago
- No labels mean CLO triple As refuse to budge as mezz rallies 18 days ago
- Elfa adds to ESG fact sheet range in standardisation drive 18 days ago
- Lupus Alpha CLO funds bounce over 100% in year-long rise 18 days ago