CDS lives to bring more fights as it steers past Ziggo and Sears
Credit default swaps have navigated two big tests of their rules, holding up to scrutiny on Ziggo Bond Finance (ZBF) and Sears Roebuck Acceptance Corp (SRAC), despite warnings they could weaken the product
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capital Four upsizes debut CLO, but capital stack diverges 10 hours ago
- Kartesia opens Munich office for new hire Mirante 16 hours ago
- Cerberus scores $100 million add-on for SMA as LPs favour existing relationships 18 hours ago
- GSO's third new European CLO of 2019 shows capital stack divergence 1 day ago
- Octagon tweaks structure with sixth new CLO of the year 1 day ago
- Any takers for illiquid European CLO equity? 19 days ago
- LCH and Ice prepare to battle it out over options clearing 19 days ago
- European CLO managers join tussle for high-quality loans 19 days ago
- Brigade moves quickly to line-up Libor replacement 19 days ago
- ABS investors show increased interest in green securitisations to reach EU climate targets 19 days ago