Raising a glass to women in CLOs
Creditflux’s inaugural Women In CLOs event took place in New York last month, with a wine tasting forming the perfect backdrop to an evening of networking
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Redding Ridge prices one-year US CLO manager 1 day ago
- US credit leads surge tighter on Fed package to close gap with Europe 1 day ago
- Fed backs new issue CLO triple As in amended talf programme 1 day ago
- Secondary CLO debt trades well but Trace suggests CLO equity trading at 12 cents 1 day ago
- UK partnership raises £2.5 billion for sterling IG fund 1 day ago
- Asset managers pull all liquidity levers to satisfy borrowers 8 days ago
- Structured credit dragged very wide — but CLOs stand to gain 8 days ago
- Points up front: Despite the fees, European SME CLOs are the future 8 days ago
- CLO warehouses trigger draw stops as loan market tanks 8 days ago
- High yield index widening drives equity tranche trades 8 days ago