Points up front: “I always think of myself as Bruce Lee when I’m investing in CLO equity”
An analytical mind, a strong network of industry contacts and an eye for value are vital for a competent CLO equity investor. But don’t forget the one-inch punch
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Award-winning CSAM prints US CLO at market tights 13 hours ago
- Fortress creates super-secure triple As in $1.77 billion mid-market CLO reset 13 hours ago
- Latham & Watkins hires partner in structured finance team 14 hours ago
- Natixis poaches structured credit sales official from NatWest in London 14 hours ago
- Deutsche Bank adds credit trading head to US build out 15 hours ago
- Patience pays off as control CLO equity investor expands into US 19 days ago
- Heavy supply plus junior staff shortages create CLO logjam 19 days ago
- CLOs face uncertainty as Libor rate deadline looms 19 days ago
- August breaks historic trend with busiest month for CLOs 19 days ago
- “For Creditflux this will be an extra special occasion - the publication is marking its 20th year in business” 19 days ago