Muzinich aims to take granular portfolio tactic across Europe
Muzinich has put together what it describes as a “direct lending 2.0” strategy, which it anticipates will serve as a solution to the constraints faced by middle market lenders in Europe. The firm launched the Italian version of the strategy in November via its Italian subsidiary Springrowth SGR and is looking to create follow-ups in other European jurisdictions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO trading lab: Octagon CLO comes out top in CLO double B spike 22 hours ago
- CLO PM set to leave PGIM ahead of move to London-based manager 23 hours ago
- BNP Paribas hires senior European CLO trader from asset manager 1 day ago
- CSAM teams up with Nomura on new issue CLO for first time 3 days ago
- First Eagle teams with BNP Paribas on US CLO 3 days ago
- Fairwater eyes tranches and options as prospects ‘multiply’ 11 days ago
- Investor uses Paris Agreement as template for ESG language 11 days ago
- Structurers tempted by buy-side perks amid CLO bonanza 12 days ago
- CLO fund comes top by distance in middling month for credit 12 days ago
- Past returns: Hedging is back 12 days ago