Junior debt set to be more attractive, but...
Clearly there are more eyes on the CLO market than ever. But some speakers at the CLO Investor Summit were warning of masquerading managers, free-riders, borrower weapons and zombies
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit Suisse registers €1 billion euro CLO issuance in October as Partners prices 2 days ago
- Rally puts credit back on even footing but single name volatility persists 2 days ago
- CLO Census results: Citi comes out top but several banks make big leaps 2 days ago
- BlackRock prices first middle market CLO following Tennenbaum buyout 2 days ago
- Apex splits double B CLOs in first new issue in 13 months 2 days ago
- European CLO leverage battered 17 days ago
- CLO rally keeps primary market flowing for most prolific issuers 17 days ago
- The tranche market shines, whatever your view on credit 17 days ago
- Questions will need answering about where a manager's fiduciary responsibility lies 17 days ago
- CLO market splits en route to Volcker rule compliance 17 days ago