ESAs extend reporting olive branch to European CLOs
A group of European supervisory authorities (ESAs) have raised hopes that CLOs could avoid some of the toughest reporting requirements under the securitisation regulations coming into effect in January
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders’ kickstand: it’s a tough time to go short 2 days ago
- Golub prices new $729.88 million CLO backed by middle market loans 2 days ago
- Triple As could dip back into double digits as KKR plots Europe's largest CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- Pemberton pulls in €3.5 billion for European direct lending fund 2 days ago
- Large US direct lender eyes expansion into Europe, reports Debtwire 3 days ago
- US CLOs thrive as managers embrace secondary loan market 23 days ago
- New EC fund rules could lead to ‘pre-pre-marketing’ 23 days ago
- Investors seek oasis as new issues dry up 23 days ago
- Direct lenders brace themselves for distressed opportunities 24 days ago
- Flat curves and decompression make waves below the surface 24 days ago