Widening whisks market back to 2017
Right now, CLO volumes are healthy and the list of active managers is steadily growing. But with CLO liability spreads reverting to where they were a year ago, some issuers are a little nervous.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CIFC European CLO head leaves on eve of deal pricing 1 day ago
- Par-Four goes whistling straight for the CLO market as it resets 2018 deal 1 day ago
- Fitch cuts US leveraged loan default rate projection 1 day ago
- CIFC's Vaccaro highlights importance of company culture [video] 1 day ago
- HarbourVest sails to $892 million final close for first dedicated US direct lending fund 1 day ago
- "There are concerns about volatile sectors in high yield, but IG may be vulnerable to macro changes" 23 days ago
- Patience pays off as control CLO equity investor expands into US 23 days ago
- Heavy supply plus junior staff shortages create CLO logjam 23 days ago
- CLOs face uncertainty as Libor rate deadline looms 23 days ago
- August breaks historic trend with busiest month for CLOs 23 days ago