Widening whisks market back to 2017
Right now, CLO volumes are healthy and the list of active managers is steadily growing. But with CLO liability spreads reverting to where they were a year ago, some issuers are a little nervous.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Redding Ridge prices one-year US CLO manager 23 hours ago
- US credit leads surge tighter on Fed package to close gap with Europe 1 day ago
- Fed backs new issue CLO triple As in amended talf programme 1 day ago
- Secondary CLO debt trades well but Trace suggests CLO equity trading at 12 cents 1 day ago
- UK partnership raises £2.5 billion for sterling IG fund 1 day ago
- Asset managers pull all liquidity levers to satisfy borrowers 8 days ago
- Structured credit dragged very wide — but CLOs stand to gain 8 days ago
- Points up front: Despite the fees, European SME CLOs are the future 8 days ago
- CLO warehouses trigger draw stops as loan market tanks 8 days ago
- High yield index widening drives equity tranche trades 8 days ago