Past returns: Oh brother, where art thou?
10 years ago in Creditflux, we reported on perhaps the single biggest moment in the history of the credit market as Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy and subsequently disappeared
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: primary tightening opens door for CLO managers to print new issues less than 1 hour ago
- Creditflux CLO Census 2020 goes live 2 hours ago
- Fallen angels push off-the-run index 25bp wide of CDX IG 3 hours ago
- Ares markets first European CLO of 2020 3 hours ago
- Mediobanca's private markets division raises $120 million for third fund 3 hours ago
- They should have followed Revlon's Double Twist mascara slogan of 2009: "It's worth a double take" 27 days ago
- Lenders aren’t as adventurous, but they realise if they don’t act now, 2020 will be a lost year 27 days ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 27 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 27 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 27 days ago