Loan managers need an equity-like mindset instead of relying on docs
Octagon's Lauren Basmadjian takes our credit quiz and talks about buying CLO equity in 2009, the impact of technology on the retail sector and Eddie Murphy's 1980s heyday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Beneath the triple C: downgrades hold steady as Travelport loses its luggage 21 hours ago
- LP round up: managers keep fundraising hopes high as GSO targets $7.5 billion for mezz offering 23 hours ago
- Creditflux announces finalists for Manager of the Year award 1 day ago
- Benefit Street markets its first-ever European risk retention compliant CLO 1 day ago
- Wellfleet and Credit Suisse team up for first CLO new issue together 1 day ago
- High yield borrowers face pressure over social data 8 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 8 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 9 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 9 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 9 days ago