Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business
Amid mounting buy-side interest in the synthetic CDO market, sources say that Jefferies is looking to build a US business arranging these transactions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- We’ve survived before, we can do so again 7 hours ago
- US CLO double Bs struggle as 2020 deal drops 40 cents in three months 11 hours ago
- Financials lag as credit rallies on Chinese manufacturing pick up 11 hours ago
- CLO managers favour tech, cable and healthcare as loan downgrade fears dominate, finds JP Morgan 12 hours ago
- Garrison exits CLO management after selling contracts to credit manager 1 day ago
- Making arb work of it 26 days ago
- Credit managers hunker down as idiosyncratic risks persist 26 days ago
- Distressed exchanges offer pathways to recapture value that others are trying to take from CLOs 26 days ago
- Dispersion tests hedge fund managers 26 days ago
- "We can have a positive impact by bringing diverse thinking to our business" 26 days ago