Jefferies creates team and aims to build CSO business
Amid mounting buy-side interest in the synthetic CDO market, sources say that Jefferies is looking to build a US business arranging these transactions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- OC health check: all quiet on the overcollateralisation front 17 hours ago
- Global CLO b-wic round-up: CLO lower mezz spreads tighten back after volatile two weeks 19 hours ago
- Julius Baer appoints ex-UBS official to launch private investments platform 23 hours ago
- Fiera rolls out private credit strategy with recent hires leading charge 1 day ago
- HIG hires ex-Alcentra official to lead European direct lending following departure 1 day ago
- High yield borrowers face pressure over social data 11 days ago
- Redding Ridge CLO trumps Volcker rule to secure 10% bond bucket 11 days ago
- Revolutionary ESG-linked loan wins CLO support 11 days ago
- Calpers plans $80 billion leverage play to boost returns 11 days ago
- Governance has greatest impact on short-term changes in company valuation out of ESG factors, finds MSCI 11 days ago