If the loan was not cov-lite, it is likely that Weight Watchers would have defaulted
Cov-lite loans have negative connotations, but they will enable some companies to trade through a bad patch and return to health
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Credit traders' kickstand: ECB rocket boosts Europe's outperformance of US 2 days ago
- China ambitions checked in final roll lists for iTraxx and CDX indices 2 days ago
- Revived CLO manager Gulf Stream begins warehousing as its team count hits 10 2 days ago
- Palmer Square continues static streak with fourth non-reinvesting CLO of 2019 2 days ago
- European new issue CLO spreads move tighter as Ostrum hits 100bp for triple As 2 days ago
- CLO managers went to CCC, to see what they could CCC… 10 days ago
- Guidelines fail to assuage fears over loose reporting standards 10 days ago
- Five-year bespokes movement leads to managed CSO talks 10 days ago
- Ucits at a glance 10 days ago
- US hedge funds use leverage to buy European CLOs 10 days ago