BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit
Business development companies have been granted flexibility by US regulators, but there seems to be little consensus on the best way to take advantage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Park Avenue prices two CLOs in same year for first time 17 hours ago
- Michigan pension commits over $300 million to credit 17 hours ago
- Och-Ziff makes CLO market debut as Sculptor 17 hours ago
- California pension backs Owl Rock direct lending fund 17 hours ago
- Schelcher nears €300 million first close of European direct lending fund 18 hours ago
- Golub blazes trail to Europe as other US lenders eye partnerships 14 days ago
- CLO managers went to CCC, to see what they could CCC… 14 days ago
- Guidelines fail to assuage fears over loose reporting standards 14 days ago
- Five-year bespokes movement leads to managed CSO talks 14 days ago
- Ucits at a glance 14 days ago