BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit
Business development companies have been granted flexibility by US regulators, but there seems to be little consensus on the best way to take advantage
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sculptor promotes two after European credit head leaves for Pimco 2 days ago
- LP round up: private credit drive gains momentum as Calpers backs Pimco 2 days ago
- Anchorage prices first-of-its-kind bond flex CLO refi 2 days ago
- PGIM brings post-covid US CLO volume to $1.43 billion with third new issue 2 days ago
- Shenkman prices its first CLO primary transaction since March sell off 2 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 17 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 17 days ago
- Ticked off: European loan docs turn aggressive 17 days ago
- Dislocation and costly payment debacle highlight loan tech lag 17 days ago
- Direct lenders turn to attractive non-sponsored deals 17 days ago