Past returns: Atlantic crossing
Five years ago in Creditflux we reported on Axa Investment Managers planning its debut US CLO with a view to becoming a global CLO manager. Today, US managers are prioritising the build-out of European CLO platforms
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Compression plays out as HY and European CLO double Bs outperform 2 days ago
- Europe keeps to the grind with wide-end driving improvement 2 days ago
- Europcar bonds hit full throttle on restructuring agreement 3 days ago
- European CLOs rise in secondary with Sound Point deal up 4.25 cents from issuance 3 days ago
- Chenavari returns to CLO primary with first new issue in 16 months 3 days ago
- Robots rise for credit ratings 23 days ago
- Less credit volatility expected in Q4 despite US election fallout 24 days ago
- Wriedt’s boutique vehicle eyes rent-to-own strategy 24 days ago
- Placement agents warn direct lenders on outsized positions 24 days ago
- WTW to tackle lack of diversity across investment industry 24 days ago