Unitranche deals set to grow with creation of uniformity
European direct lenders have been given a boost with the Loan Market Association establishing a new precedent unitranche intercreditor agreement to govern the relationship between credit funds and banks
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Spreads gap wider as slowdown fears sink in 12 hours ago
- Pizza Express auction date set with two bonds on initial list 12 hours ago
- Barings and PGIM win loan and structured credit mandates as pension puts £2.7bn in credit 14 hours ago
- Arrow hits €1.5 billion third close on inaugural European NPL fund 15 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: managers prepare to end quarter with a bang 1 day ago
- The length of a CLO’s reinvestment period has no substantive effect on its resilience to defaults 21 days ago
- It’s been a while — how’s tricks? 21 days ago
- Credit event auctions mount as European resistance breaks 21 days ago
- Covid-19 pandemic draws CLO repricing from out of shadows 21 days ago
- Ticked off: European loan docs turn aggressive 21 days ago